All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Other than netflix, amazon and hotstar are there any other legal streaming sites in india?
Hulu is there..

ALT Balaji
*altbalaji.com/

You can find all big production company channels on YouTube.. like Viacom 18, Bindaas, Viacom, Reliance Media etc etc.
or on Vimeo Metacafe etc etc
Also there are..
Voot - Voot.com
TVF
Eros Now
HOOQ
Sony LIV
Spuul
Arré Brings to You Original Web Series, Engaging Videos, Investigative Documentaries, Doodles & Podcasts
Web Talkies - Best Web Series for Indians Around the World
Hungama - Hungama - Listen Latest Songs | Hindi Bollywood Songs | Download MP3 Songs | Watch Free Online Movies
Yupptv - Watch Indian TV Channels Anytime and Anywhere
Boxtv - Watch Hindi English Movies Online 2016, Watch TV Shows Online
ScoopWhoop’s Baked

VOD services are mostly offering these web series.. but this trend might change.
VOD all over india...
Eros Now
BigFlix (Reliance Media)
NyooTV
BoxTV (Times Internet)
DittoTV ( Zee )
ZengaTV
Spuul
Youtube
Voot (Viacom)
Ozee (Zee)

Indian Web Series
IMDb: Indian Web Series - a list by rank_jenish

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
My investment in a smart TV is paying off now.

SAMSUNG has brought app for both NETFLIX and Amazon Video to their smart TV.
I've subscription to both so, peace of mind :p

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Hulu is there..

ALT Balaji
*altbalaji.com/

You can find all big production company channels on YouTube.. like Viacom 18, Bindaas, Viacom, Reliance Media etc etc.
or on Vimeo Metacafe etc etc
Also there are..
Voot - Voot.com
TVF
Eros Now
HOOQ
Sony LIV
Spuul
Arré Brings to You Original Web Series, Engaging Videos, Investigative Documentaries, Doodles & Podcasts
Web Talkies - Best Web Series for Indians Around the World
Hungama - Hungama - Listen Latest Songs | Hindi Bollywood Songs | Download MP3 Songs | Watch Free Online Movies
Yupptv - Watch Indian TV Channels Anytime and Anywhere
Boxtv - Watch Hindi English Movies Online 2016, Watch TV Shows Online
ScoopWhoop’s Baked

VOD services are mostly offering these web series.. but this trend might change.
VOD all over india...
Eros Now
BigFlix (Reliance Media)
NyooTV
BoxTV (Times Internet)
DittoTV ( Zee )
ZengaTV
Spuul
Youtube
Voot (Viacom)
Ozee (Zee)

Indian Web Series
IMDb: Indian Web Series - a list by rank_jenish
Thanks. But actually I wanted to know about sites which shows US/UK tv shows. Any idea?

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Thanks. But actually I wanted to know about sites which shows US/UK tv shows. Any idea?

check this post

websites there are many.
mod edit:no piracy links

Last edited by a moderator:

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
check this post

websites there are many.

I was looking for legal sites like Amazon / hotstar / Netflix. I am on Amazon and hotstar . Netflix is too costly for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
^netflix is costly for me too..

then you should search for VoD services buddy
they are mostly online.. you may find app too.

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Netflix is not costly when you share it with 4 members like I do. Then per month cost is just 3 USD for UHD 4 Screen plan.

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
BILLIONS - Season 2 ... This show second season just blew me all over the second time. One of the high intellectual show that also is an ultimate thriller keeping you glued to the seat by one of the best Cat & Mouse genre (yes I invented that genre :D) you can witness on TV screen. This is almost up to the level of Justified for me (If it can hold the same intensity for 2-3 more seasons, it might just cross justified).

BILLIONS is a pleasure feast to watch episode by episode.

The tactics are brilliant, so is the writing, top notch and right up to the highest level, and then the performances. boy oh boy ....Giamatti even though I might have seen movies him starring, but I never paid any attention, untill now. He is a powerhouse.
And then Lewis. How talented is this guy?? After homeland I was kinda skeptical how he would be in role of ulrta rich hedge fund guy, but he so very effortlessly switches to billionaire tycoon without missing a beat....ultimate .....

8.5/10 this show without any doubt...... highly looking forward to season 3

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Homeland Season - 6 .... Someone said absolute cracker, and I couldn't have agreed more. I just wonder how writers come up with plots so intriguing and then also make it absolute diverse so that it does not appear to be same monotonous affair after 5 seasons. Homeland seems to reinvent itself after every season, NOT relying on a cookie-cutter approach for each season that brings about a cringing sense of monotony that some other series eventually hit after 3 seasons. This show intertwines worldwide terrorism and foreign policies that bleed into the USA's domestic security.

This time as well there is a crisis but not to give spoilers it's not what you would expect. Carry Danes is phenomenal, sometimes making it near impossible to realize that her acting is not real, and so is the other cast. This season also had more human emotions flooding the gates than probably the previous one. Frankly, after watching and remembering all 5 season it was hard for me to watch QUIN, seriously, QUIN's role just stirred my emotions from deep within. This show is CLASS and quality that would come under one of the top most high profile shows. HOMELAND after 6 seasons still remains my all time top 5 shows.......8.5/10 for this one.

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
^homeland season 1 & 2, were boring for me.. link for your reviews??
Whats the point, if they were boring for you... :) . Honestly, you are the first one I have seen saying Homeland boring that too first 2 seasons, but that's ok each to its own. No point in sharing my review as you might have guessed it will be full of praise. :) ... What kind of TV series you like, what are your top 3/5 tv series you have seen up untill now?

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Whats the point, if they were boring for you... :) . Honestly, you are the first one I have seen saying Homeland boring that too first 2 seasons, but that's ok each to its own. No point in sharing my review as you might have guessed it will be full of praise. :) ... What kind of TV series you like, what are your top 3/5 tv series you have seen up untill now?

Homeland Season 1 by sam9s - All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here
Homeland Season 2 by sam9s - All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here
Homeland Season 3 by sam9s - All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here
Homeland Season 6 by sam9s - All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here
(I searched your Homeland reviews, could not find 4 & 5 season)

I wanted to know why you liked this show that much.. for me it was ok. nothing more.
It was boring for me may be because I was not in mood to watch that series or mood off or slow pace or I just wanted to finish what I have started.. I can't remember that..
BTW it's still on watch list, season 3 to end still remaining..

I can tell you what I watched/completed.. (please don't judge me by my watched list. I know you are Good/GOD at reviewing)
24 (all season)
24 ind (season 1 only)
24 legacy (stopped watching after 4th episode)
arrow (till season 4. now its getting worse.)
legends of tomorrow (getting better)
flash (season 2. at least better than other CW shows)
Game Of Thrones (nothing to say)
Gotham (season 1,2,3 good show)
hannibal ( season 1,2,3 great series)
homeland (season 2)
Human (season 2 great)
izombie (season 2 good one)
legion (season 1. ---)
limitless (season 1, good)
lucifer (season 1,2.. liked it)
the magicians (season 1, good concept but did not liked it.)
agent carter (season 1, 2 both great season. I wish to see more..)
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (season 1,2,3 overall OK)
Marvel's Daredevil (season 1,2 both are great)
Marvel's Iron Fist (season 1, could have been better, ok)
Marvel's Jessica Jones (season 1, good show.)
Marvel's Luke Cage (season 1, could have been better, but still good watch)
Mr. Robot (season 2, great.)
Outlander (season 1,2 nice take on time travel, great, liked it)
Preacher (season 1, something different but OK)
Sense8 (season 1,2, good one)
Stranger Things (season 1, nothing to say)
Supergirl (season 1, OK.)

Top Bottom