Need to buy a Refrigerator

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hi Guys,

I need to buy a Refrigerator. My budget is 25-30k. It should have double doors. Please suggest good models. My priority will be the Samsung one's. Also will purchase online if the deal is good.

Thanks

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hi Guys,

I need to buy a Refrigerator. My budget is 25-30k. It should have double doors. Please suggest good models. My priority will be the Samsung one's. Also will purchase online if the deal is good.

Thanks
Whirlpool 265 L Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator
Whirlpool 265 L Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator Online at Best Price in India | Flipkart.com

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Whirlpool 265 L Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator
Whirlpool 265 L Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator Online at Best Price in India | Flipkart.com

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk
Currently out of stock in this area.
Can you suggest other models. How is fk's return policy? They used to SUCK when I used to purchase from them years back.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
LG 284 L 4 Star Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator (GL-I 302RPZL, Shinny Steel): Amazon.in: Home & Kitchen

LG 260 L 4 Star Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator (GL-I292RPZL, Shinny Steel): Amazon.in: Home & Kitchen

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
LG 284 L 4 Star Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator (GL-I 302RPZL, Shinny Steel): Amazon.in: Home & Kitchen

LG 260 L 4 Star Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator (GL-I292RPZL, Shinny Steel): Amazon.in: Home & Kitchen

Thanks. I will finalize one with family and will order this weekend. A quick question, are the taxes going to be increased or decreased after 1st July?

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
@Zangetsu @bssunilreddy

Went to the shop to compare prices and almost every shopkeeper told me that there will be issues in the double door fridge every now and then and they told me to buy a single door fridge. Is it true about the double door fridges?

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
@Zangetsu @bssunilreddy

Went to the shop to compare prices and almost every shopkeeper told me that there will be issues in the double door fridge every now and then and they told me to buy a single door fridge. Is it true about the double door fridges?
LOL. Shopkeeper is trying to fool you and sell single door fridge. We have been using double door fridges for over a decade..never faced any issues due to the doors.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@Zangetsu @bssunilreddy

They are trying to Brain Wash you by selling u single door fridge...
the only con of double door as compared to single door is the electricity consumption and nothing else.

Top Bottom