Xenforo Feedback Thread

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Also can you move other stuff like report buttons and "user likes this" above the signature's horizontal line. After all the report button and "likes this" are for the post not the signature. Signature should be completely independent of other things and totally stick to the bottom.
No, last thing in every post has to be the report and like buttons etc. That's a control for the whole post, not for the signature, you're nitpicking where I see no problem whatsoever.

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Nope when in vbulletin we used [video] YouTube url[/video]
You should have been using [ youtube ]somestring[ / youtube ] tags. Set xenforo to ignore video tags. Should work now.

For xenforo you only need to paste the URL and it auto parses to embed the video.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I still don't see animated gifs as avatars.

Is this the same for everyone or is this issue unique to me?

However, when I click on the avatar link under the top right menu then the avatar preview appears animated.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Raaabo I am unable to start conversations with other members, @ico is facing the same issue.We have received conversations from other members & as per their screen shots they are seeing the "start a conversation" option in either under information tab on our profile page or on the Conversations main screen itself.However I am unable to see this option in either of these 2 places.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
1. Is this possible to keep "stay logged in" checked by default like it was before?
2. Multiquote option
3. There was this option to click replies and see some stats like how many posts are posted by someone (I mean in a particular thread). When I couldn't get results from search for some reason, I used this option to find a post. I don't see this option in Xenforo, is this possible in Xenforo?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not on different pages,in that case you open the other page in different tab,do the same procedure there & then copy paste the resulting post code into your original reply post on first/other tab.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Not on different pages,in that case you open the other page in different tab,do the same procedure there & then copy paste the resulting post code into your original reply post on first/other tab.
I could multiquote posts from different page without copy/pasting. But it's limited to two posts, if I multiquote third one from different page (3 posts from 3 different page, then the second quoted message would be gone). If I stayed in 2nd page, I can keep multiquote posts.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Seems like multiquoting posts from different pages works only when quoting the last post. When I do that I can quote another post from another page.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Default theme: Too bright. ANd that is why we've TDF dark
In the dark theme the URLs are coming as red in normal font. So, normal red over black background makes it illegible.

Is it possible to make the Hyperlinks a bit bright?

Last edited:

Prime_Coder

I'm a Wannabe Hacker
In the dark theme the URLs are coming as red in normal font. So, normal red over bck background makes it illegible.

Is it possible to make the Hyperlinks a bit bright?
Instead of red, probably blue would be better, IMO.
Edit: tried changing color in browser, blue color doesn't look good, though you can try lightskyblue color.

Last edited:
OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
@Raaabo I am unable to start conversations with other members, @ico is facing the same issue.We have received conversations from other members & as per their screen shots they are seeing the "start a conversation" option in either under information tab on our profile page or on the Conversations main screen itself.However I am unable to see this option in either of these 2 places.
This still happening? I just checked permissions, seemed fine...

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Using digit desktop site, on normal reply, I can't identify links easily on white background. Please can you do something? changing link color (dark color or something suitable) or making link "bold"?

Also please add "Image resizing option" so that big resolution images can be cut down as per uploaders choice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom