Upgrade from Zenfone 3

maverick121

Journeyman
My Zenfone 3 fell down and the screen is broken.It costs about 4500INR to replace the screen.

I cannot give the device for repair without a spare phone as i use the internet on it.

Is there a Good phone under 20,000 that looks good and matches or exceeds the performance of the Zenfone3(Finger Print Sensor is a must).

I plan to sell the device after i repair it.

Please advice.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
My Zenfone 3 fell down and the screen is broken.It costs about 4500INR to replace the screen.

I cannot give the device for repair without a spare phone as i use the internet on it.

Is there a Good phone under 20,000 that looks good and matches or exceeds the performance of the Zenfone3(Finger Print Sensor is a must).

I plan to sell the device after i repair it.

Please advice.

Moto G5+, Redmi Note 4 (both these on sd 625), Lenovo Z2 Plus (SD 820 here).

Minion

Conversation Architect
Is Moto G5+ Better than Zenfone 3 in looks,ease of use and performance?
And what about the SAR Value?
Looks depends but moto UI is much better than zenfone 3 UI you will feel moto G5 plus to be faster due to near stock ROM also developer support is better in moto G5 plus

OP
M

maverick121

Journeyman
Looks depends but moto UI is much better than zenfone 3 UI you will feel moto G5 plus to be faster due to near stock ROM also developer support is better in moto G5 plus

Got the Moto G5 Plus.Its awesome :) except the camera.Colors appear more punchy when compared to zenfone 3.Zenfone 3 camera almost produces -what you see what you get color tone.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Got the Moto G5 Plus.Its awesome :) except the camera.Colors appear more punchy when compared to zenfone 3.Zenfone 3 camera almost produces -what you see what you get color tone.

So camera is not as good as zenfone 3 also congrats on your new purchase.

Top Bottom